Thursday, November 12, 2009

No way

No freakin way....I just got an e-mail from my department saying that they just now noticed that I didn't take "the" ethics course. They informed me that they enrolled me and I was required to take it in the spring. ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MINDS???????????? I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation. I'm hardly in the lab any more.

Ok, I transferred to this dept. from another here in the same university. During my first semester in that program I had a very crappy ethics over view, but I had it. Furthermore, I brought this up at my FIRST committee meeting here in my new department, from which they agreed that I had met and completed my ethics obligation. SO FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't work with human subjects, and I'm not the person who stole someone else's work only to claim as there own....that honor goes to Ms. Brown N. Make her take the freakin ethics course.

No comments:

Post a Comment