Monday, November 30, 2009

EndNote about to expire

Romanée-Conti, DRC 1990 6 magnums at Zachy's New York in 2002 for $69,600, or $5,800 per regular bottle.

Crap. My trial version of EndNote will expire in 4 days. This does not jibe with my needs at all.

I DON’T WANT TO BUY ENDNOTE!!!! And I don’t have the time to hit someone up for a version on the sly......hummm

And this software really pisses me off. (My fault. Word to the wise, don’t wait till you are writing your manuscripts to figure this shit out! Big mistake). I'm trying to change the freakin output style in a iWork Pages document (not Word), and the manuals ect. keep giving me the run around!

Example:

EndNote Citation Search for EndNote references to select and insert as citations in your Pages ‘09 document. See page 366 for more information. EndNote Bibliography Insert and format a bibliography based on your citations. Pages will initially use the output style currently selected in EndNote.
The Edit>EndNote Citations submenu:
␣ Bibliography Format Choose a different bibliographic style to format the citations and bibliography. The style list shows those styles marked as “favorites” in EndNote. See page 336 for information about how to add styles to the list. ␣ Manage Citations Edit or delete existing citations. See “Editing Citations” on page 368 for more information.

Fuck off..........every one of those further pages were completely unhelpful!!!! Such a stupid thing to spend so much time on...CFS, just stop and go home. It's 5 in the morning for Christs sake.


Chateau Margaux 1787 insured for $225,000.


This column in Forbes Kills me!
Wine & Food Feature
World's Most Expensive Wines
Nick Passmore

1 comment: